About Online Banking
Online Banking is a secure, free online service that allows you to monitor your account from the comfort of you home or office. LOGIN HERE
Online Banking Allows You To...
- Access your account 24/7
- View pending debit card transactions
- View copies of cleared checks
- Transfer between accounts
- Transfer funds to another MVFCU member through member to member transfer
- Transfer between your MVFCU checking account and accounts at another Credit Union/ Bank through E-Send Transfer ($1 per transfer)
- Schedule automatic transfers
- Send account alerts to your email or cell phone
No Wires, No Problem. With MVFCU’s online banking is configured to fit your mobile device. When you sign in from a smart phone or tablet online banking scales itself to fit your device. You can view your accounts, transfer funds, make a loan payment, pay bills using FREE online bill pay and manage your account alerts.
Account Alerts are a FREE way to notify yourself of specific transactions on your savings, checking or loan account.
E-Send Transfers allow you to transfer between your MVFCU Checking Account and accounts you have at another Credit Union or Bank. You can transfer up to $1500 in a single transfer. Each transfer costs only $1.00 and is sent as an ACH. Funds are typically available to you within two business days.
Member to Member Transfers
Transfer immediately from your account to another MVFCU members account. You will need to know the account number, account type (example S6 or S8) and the first 3 letters of the members last name.
Want to see more of your account history? Go to the options menu and select History Preferences. Then enter the days of history you want Online Banking to automatically show you. The maximum amount of history on a checking account is typically 120 days. If you need more than 120 days of history view your eStatement.
|Type of Transfer||Maximum|
|Transfer/ Scheduled Transfer||$10,000|
|Scheduled Check Withdrawal||$2,500|
|Account to Account Transfer||$1,500|
Wondering when to use what transfer service?
|Transfer Type||Service to Use|
|Transfer from your savings to your checking||Transfer|
|Transfering to your account at another FI||E-Send Money|
|Sending money to a friend||E-Send Money|
|Paying utility bills||Online Bill Pay|
|Pay MVFCU Loans||Loan Payment|
|Transferring to another MVFCU member||Member to Member Transfer|
Not Your Security Question?
Is Online Banking asking you security questions that aren't yours? This most likely means your account is locked out. To unlock your account contact MVFCU. Call 507-387-3055 (toll free 800-247-0522) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never give your password to anyone, and do NOT write it in a place that can be easily accessed.
- Avoid passwords that are easily guessed (like 1234, the last four digits of your phone number or consecutive numbers). Make sure your password is truly unique -- and something you will remember.