About Business Checking
It's important to have funds available in the event an opportunity arises, equipment breaks or revenue doesn't come in as planned. No matter what size your business is or how big your dream, Minnesota Valley is here to see you through! We've got the terms & flexibility to help you make your business prosper.
Small Business Accounts
- No minimum balance
- Limit 10 checks or 10 deposits per month (including ACH transactions)
- Limit 5 ATM withdrawals per month
- $5 fee if member goes over 10 transactions
Medium Business Accounts
- Limit 50 checks and deposits (including ACH transactions)
- Limit 10 ATM withdrawals per month
- $5 monthly service fee
- Additional $7 monthly fee if balance falls below $500 or transactions exceed limits.
Large Business Accounts
- Minimum balance of $1,000 to open. After funds are available - No minimum balance is required.
- More than 50 checks or deposits per month (including ACH transactions)
- $15 service fee a month
ORDER CHECKS fast with just a few clicks.
Customize your checks or add a checkbook cover to express yourself.
Open Your Account Today!
Thanks for your interest in MVFCU's business solutions! Please provide the following information for your request.
Federal Tax Id Number for Partnerships and Corporations. Social Security Number for Sole Proprietorship.
Copy of Partnership Agreement, Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization
Protect your business checking account! A Line of Credit allows you to write yourself a check to transfer funds from your loan to your checking account. Overdraft Transfers automatically move funds from your share savings account into your checking account when your balance reaches zero. For more information about MVFCU's business services please call 507-387-3055 or 800-247-0522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.